Join us for the inaugural Disney Cruise Line Blog Group Cruise aboard the Disney Dream. Click here for booking details.
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line for 2019 is out and ready to help you plan your upcoming Disney Cruise. The latest edition features the return of the full crew Len Testa, Erin Foster, Laurel Stewart and Ritchey Halphen who have updated the guide once again.
The 2019 guide has been updated with the following enhancements:
- How to decide between a Disney Cruise Line vacation and a Walt Disney World vacation
- Details of recent changes to DCL’s Castaway Club reward program
- Tips on how to choose the best staterooms for your family
- Changes to DCL’s online check-in procedures you need to know
- Information on the latest updates to the Fantasy
- Updated and detailed information on the ships’ pools
The Unofficial Guide is not a brochure for Disney Cruise Line. It is not a marketing tool created by the PR department. The guide is set up as a no-nonsense, consumer orientated planning guide based on the authors’ personal cruise experience as fare paying guests. There are plenty of websites and other publications that will rehash the company line. The information and suggestions are what you’d expect to hear from a close friend or family member, not a salesperson.
Ok, I may be a little bias, but the Scott Says are some of my favorite parts.
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2019 is available now at your local book stores as well the usual online retailers such as Amazon.com.