Join us for the inaugural Disney Cruise Line Blog Group Cruise aboard the Disney Dream. Click here for booking details.
The overall number of special offers from Disney Cruise Line continues a downward trend. The number of sailings with the MTO rate dropped to 33 sail dates, with 2 new dates, a Bahamian and a sailing from New York. The Military rate continues to included cruises across the spectrum of upcoming itineraries from The Bahamas, Caribbean, Baja, Alaska, Europe, and now Bermuda. The Canadian Resident rate offering remains stuck in the doldrums. The Florida Resident rate features most of the same dates as the last few weeks for early summer Bahamian and Caribbean sailings with the addition this week of one July sailing on the Dream.
The final offer this week is Disney Cruise Line’s IGT/VGT promotion, available to everyone, for up to 20% off the prevailing rate for select Alaskan and new this week, Bahamian sailings. This week we see the same Bahamian voyages on the Disney Dream and Alaskan sailings on the Disney Wonder as last week. That makes this the 13th week in a row, Disney is offering a promotion on an Alaskan cruise! The specific sailings as of today are listed below.
Disney Wonder – Alaskan Specials
- Monday September 9, 2019 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver
Disney Dream – Bahamian Specials
- Sunday July 7, 2019 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (2-stops at Castaway Cay)
- Friday July 12, 2019 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (2-stops at Castaway Cay)
The special offers listed below are available to book today through Sunday, June 9, 2019, while inventory lasts.
We are quickly approaching the inaugural DCL Blog group cruise which coincidently is the only June cruise on the Dream that has not had a special offer. Click here for more information on this sailing, as well as our second DCL Blog Group Cruise aboard the Magic in early 2020.
Canadian Resident Rates
Special Rates for Canadian Residents have returned. Canadian residents can save 25% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com for non-concierge Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on select cruises. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Proof of residency is required an you must mention the special offer code CAN when booking. NOTE: Offers may be applied to existing bookings if requested when calling in. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts, or onboard credits.
- Monday September 30, 2019 🎃 (11B @ $180.00)
- Wednesday August 7, 2019 (11A @ $291.00)
- Friday February 14, 2020 (11C @ $187.50)
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Valid for new bookings only.
- Friday August 2, 2019 (11A @ $295.00)
- Monday July 29, 2019 (11A @ $305.00)
- Wednesday July 17, 2019 (11C @ $305.00)
- Friday June 14, 2019 (11A @ $285.00)
- Sunday June 23, 2019 (5A @ $320.00)
- Sunday July 7, 2019 (11B @ $285.00)
- Friday July 12, 2019 (11B @ $285.00)
- Sunday July 21, 2019 (11B @ $280.00)
- Wednesday August 7, 2019 (11A @ $249.00)
- Saturday July 6, 2019 (11A @ $278.00)
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
Barcelona • At Sea • Naples (Pompeii) • Civitavecchia (Rome) • Ajaccio • Livorno • At Sea • Genoa (Milan) • Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice) • Marseilles
- Saturday June 29, 2019 (10B @ $258.00)
- Thursday August 8, 2019 (10B @ $233.00)
- Tuesday July 9, 2019 (10B @ $331.00)
- Sunday September 8, 2019 (10B @ $171.00)
- Saturday June 22, 2019 (10B @ $259.00)
- Sunday September 1, 2019 (10B @ $156.00)
- Sunday August 18, 2019 (10B @ $237.00)
- Sunday August 25, 2019 (10B @ $214.00)
- Sunday July 14, 2019 (10B @ $290.00)
- Friday June 14, 2019 (10B @ $199.00)
- Wednesday July 17, 2019 (11B @ $265.00)
- Monday June 17, 2019 (5B @ $409.00)
- Monday July 22, 2019 (10B @ $240.00)
- Monday July 29, 2019 (10B @ $230.00)
- Monday August 5, 2019 (11B @ $200.00)
- Monday August 12, 2019 (11A @ $195.00)
- Monday August 19, 2019 (9C @ $225.00)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (9C @ $180.00)
- Monday July 1, 2019 (10B @ $245.00)
- Monday August 26, 2019 (5B @ $300.00)
- Monday September 9, 2019 (10B @ $150.00)
Special Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or spouse), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts. Valid on new and existing reservations.
- Friday August 2, 2019 (11C @ $315.00)
- Sunday July 7, 2019 (11A @ $300.00)
- Friday July 12, 2019 (11A @ $300.00)
- Sunday July 21, 2019 (11B @ $298.00)
- Wednesday August 7, 2019 (11A @ $269.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, or Renter’s lease agreement. Note: a property deed is not considered acceptable proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax to (407) 566-7739.
To take advantage of these special offer, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.
The post Special Offers on Disney Cruise Line Sailings as of 6/10/2019 appeared first on The Disney Cruise Line Blog.