The fall temperatures may be dropping, but the Royal Caribbean news from this week is as hot as ever, and we have it all summarized for you in this week's round up!
Sit back, and catch-up on all of the Royal Caribbean news and happenings form this week.
Royal Caribbean announced this week Grandeur of the Seas will leave the fleet in spring 2021.
When Grandeur leaves the fleet, she will be transferred to sister company Pullmantur Cruises.
Grandeur of the Seas’ final sailing with Royal Caribbean will take place on March 26th, 2021. Thereafter, she will transition to Pullmantur. Enchantment of the Seas, will return to Baltimore to replace Grandeur in spring of 2021.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced a new Perfect Day private island in the South Pacific.
- A new Spa Stateroom category is coming in 2021.
- Guests on Symphony of the Seas can test a new food delivery option that can be ordered from the app.
- Royal Caribbean announced a new stateroom recategorization that aims to simplify the choices.
- We provided a deck-by-deck look at the changes coming to Freedom of the Seas.
- Voyager of the Seas is now compatible with Royal Caribbean's app.
- We shared some of our favorite Perfect Day at CocoCay late night photos.
- Royal Caribbean won two awards at the Travel Weekly Asia 2019 Readers' Choice Awards.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
There are plenty of tips and tricks shared all across RoyalCaribbeanBlog, but this week, Matt talks about the things he does not recommend to do on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
In this week's Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast, Matt lists the big missteps one can make while on a cruise.
New RCB Video: Top things the pros wish they knew before taking a cruise!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Top things the pros wish they knew before taking a cruise! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise.blog reported on a passengers that has been banned for life from Royal Caribbean for taking a dangerous selfie.
Cruise Hive listed 27 things to do on Harmony of the Seas.
Geek Mom shared 10 things she learned about Royal Caribbean.