Happy Sunday! Temperatures may be dropping, but there is plenty of Royal Caribbean news to share. This is your weekly summary of all the Royal Caribbean news from this past week, perfectly fitted for your consumption.
Earlier this week, Royal Caribbean announced its 2021 Alaska, Hawaii and Transpacific sailings.
Ovation, Radiance and Serenade of the Seas will return to the Pacific Northwest in 2021 to offer varying 7-night itineraries sailing from Seattle, Vancouver, British Columbia; and Seward, Alaska.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean released a free food & beverage retrospective ebook.
- You will soon be able to open your stateroom door with your phone on Oasis of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean's custom-branded beer made its debut at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- We released a new video that looks at the things I must do on every Royal Caribbean cruise.
- 17 Royal Caribbean tips that repeat cruisers always use.
- Drone footage of Oasis of the Seas in drydock.
- Slides have been added to Oasis of the Seas.
- Our list of the five most exciting Royal Caribbean cruises in 2020.
- When looking to book a suite, here is the answer to “what is Star Class?“
- Our guide to how to get excited for your Royal Caribbean cruise in the months leading up to it.
- Royal Caribbean announced its 2020 President's Cruise sailing.
- In case you are wondering, here is how to upgrade your cabin on Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The 327th episode of the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast is available to enjoy, where Matt is joined by Royal Caribbean's Global Vice President Culinary, Dining & Beverage to take a look back at how dining on Royal Caribbean has changed.
Linken D'Souza shared an inside look at how Royal Caribbean's world-reknown innovations extend to the culinary experience as well.
New RCB Video: Things that cost extra on Royal Caribbean that are totally worth it!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Things that cost extra on Royal Caribbean that are totally worth it! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Family Traveller shared what it is like to cruise with a toddler.
CruiseLine.com compared Perfect Day at CocoCay to Castaway Cay.
CNBC interviewed Richard Fain about the growing global presence of the cruise line.