Happy Mothers Day! All the moms out there deserve a big hug, thank you and hopefully a cruise too.
Royal Caribbean officially opened Perfect Day at CocoCay this week.
The newly opened destination welcomes guests following a $250 million transformation of the cruise line's existing private destination in The Bahamas.
Guests sailing on Navigator of the Seas were welcomed to Perfect Day at CocoCay, where a number of new venues, activities and offerings were officially open for guest use.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean cancelled all the Independence of the Seas UK sailings in 2020.
- Booking connecting staterooms is now a lot easier on Royal Caribbean's website.
- Spectrum of the Seas arrived in her first Asian port this week.
- Royal Caribbean opened 2020 China sailings for sale.
- Royal Caribbean received approval to expand its corportate headquarters in Miami.
- We shared a new infographic about all the additions to Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- There is still time to save up to 30% off pre-cruise purchases.
- Check out a new video about Perfect Day at CocoCay officially opening.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
To celebrate reaching 300 podcast episodes, Matt has the tables flipped on this week's podcast episode and answers questions about himself and the blog.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Skift reported on Royal Caribbean seeing a payoff by expanding its fleet.
Alanna Zingano posted a video of her ride on the Up, Up and Away helium baloon.