Happy December! We cannot believe that we are already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
Royal Caribbean revealed its 2021-2022 Northeast, Canada & Bermuda sailings and opened them for booking.
Six ships will offer sailings from this region, including the return of Oasis of the Seas to Cape Liberty for another summer season.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean will offer early bird slide access at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- Cruise Critic named Royal Caribbean the very best in three categories.
- Martinique will require new travel document rules for visits soon.
- We shared the top 10 Oasis of the Seas hidden secrets.
- Check out the 2020 Royal Caribbean Drink Package guide.
- Brilliance of the Seas holds a new Guiness World Record.
- Our full review of Portside BBQ on Oasis of the Seas.
- In case you are wondering how many formal nights are on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Some important reasons to get travel insurance for your cruise vacation.
- Take a photo tour of a Category 2C Ocean View Stateroom on Oasis of the Seas.
- We reviewed a fun Polynesian dinner show in Fort Lauderdale.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Oasis of the Seas is back in service after the cruise line made a ton of changes to this already impressive ship, and Matt shares what he thought of them all in this week’s episode.
New RCB Video: Top 10 cruise packing mistakes
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Top 10 cruise packing mistakes — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
In The Loop Travel shared the 21 best things on Symphony of the Seas.
Insider provided a look at how one performer onboard lives and works at sea.