Spring is here and it is also Sunday, which means we are celebrating warm(er) temperatures and Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Spectrum of the Seas was delivered to Royal Caribbean this week, becoming the 26th ship in the fleet.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Chairman and CEO Richard D. Fain and President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International Michael Bayley received the new ship from Meyer Wert Yard’s Managing Partner Bernard Meyer and Meyer Werft Yard’s Managing Director Tim Meyer at the official handover ceremony. The first in the Quantum Ultra class of ships, Spectrum will homeport from Shanghai starting June 2019.
The first in the Quantum Ultra class of ships, Spectrum will homeport from Shanghai starting June 2019.
Royal Caribbean News
- The SkyPad is temporarily closed while Royal Caribbean inspects it.
- Royal Caribbean introduced a new ultimate dining package.
- Royal Caribbean UK named the winner of its shore explorer contest.
- Hong Kong sailings for 2020-2021 were released this week.
- Royal Caribbean produced a video of Spectrum of the Seas' delivery.
- Royal Caribbean updated its smart phone app, which included a group chat feature.
- Here is a list of Perfect Day at CocoCay prices.
- Check out the map of Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Lauren Reed joins Matt this week to talk about her recent sailing on Allure of the Seas. Lauren talks about why she picked Allure of the Seas, reviews her stateroom, dining and shore excursions.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Fever shared tips for booking shore excursions.
Eat Sleep Cruise posted a guide to Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade.
SeaTrade Cruise News reported on how Royal Caribbean is using MFace to speed up disembarkation.