Join us for the second DCL Blog Group Cruise aboard the Disney Magic. Click here for booking details.
Disney Cruise Line has been monitoring Tropical Storm Jerry which is currently moving towards the Eastern Caribbean, and is currently forecast to intensity into a hurricane later today. Due to the forecast track and intensity of the tropical system, Disney Cruise Line made the decision to switch the sailing from an Eastern to a Western Caribbean itinerary.
Instead of visiting Tortola and St Thomas, the Disney Fantasy will sail the typical 7-night Western Caribbean itinerary with stops at Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth. The Friday September 27th stop at Castaway Cay remains on the schedule. The new sailings is as follows:
- Saturday September 21, 2019 – Port Canaveral 3:45 pm
- Sunday September 22, 2019 – At Sea
- Monday September 23, 2019 – Cozumel 8:30 am to 4:45 pm
- Tuesday September 24, 2019 – Grand Cayman 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday September 25, 2019 – Falmouth 7:30 am to 4:45 pm
- Thursday September 26, 2019 – At Sea
- Friday September 27, 2019 – Castaway Cay
Saturday September 28, 2019 – Port Canaveral (Debarkation)
Any previously pre-booked Port Adventures for Tortola and St Thomas have been removed from guest reservations and Disney is encouraging you visit the Port Adventures desk once onboard the Disney Fantasy.
Below is a copy of the email sent to travel agents the twas graciously shared by Tim from TravelMation.
We will continue to monitor this tropical system and share any updates from Disney Cruise Line as they become available.